A corporate aproach to Social Selling is the key to capitalize on the oportunity to increase salesforce productivity by 20-25% with social technologies described by McKinsey in late 2012 (McKinsey Global Institute report - The social economy: Unlocking value and productivity through social technologies).
At Execus, we have developed the ESSPI (Execus Social Selling Program Introduction) methodology:
It has been designed to help companies embrace social selling. When we apply ESSPI, we go back to basics and apply the following process:
- Identification of your company's Social Selling actual activities (current stage)
- Identification of the Social Selling Opportunities (desired stage)
- Definition of the path to Capitalize on the Social Selling opportunities (action from actual stage to desired stage)
We traditionally support the methodology with
- A Top Down approach and Empowerment
- KPI definition and measurement
- Change Management and Training
Get started with I. Identification of your Company's Social Selling stage.